A recipe that allows you to have Breakfast in Bed without all the plates and mess.
- FOR THE BLOODY MARY:
- 2 oz. vodka
- 6 oz. bloody mary mix
- FOR THE BACON:
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Red Hot seasoning
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- IN ADDITION:
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced in half
- 2-3 silver dollar pancakes, using your favorite pancake mix. We placed a jalapeno slice in the middle of each pancake.
- This recipe is perfect for a Sunday morning breakfast in bed. Use your favorite 2 ounces of Vodka and combine it with 6 ounces of your favorite Bloody Mary mix.
- We skewered a hard boiled egg dusted with red hot seasoning.
- We also kicked up standard silver dollar pancakes with fresh jalapeno slices and also used the following recipe for an amazing bacon skewer.
- Pre-heat oven to 350° and skewer 4 slices of bacon. Lay bacon on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine the poultry seasoning, red hot seasoning along with brown sugar.
- Spread mixture evenly over bacon and cook for 12-18 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before placing in cocktail.
Keywords: cocktail, bloody mary, bacon, egg, pancake, jalapeño, tomato juice