Caprese Pork Sliders are a leaner, meaner mini burger with a punch of flavor! Every bite is bursting with summer's best flavors, fresh off the grill.
- 6 oz. Farm Promise® ground pork
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh pepper
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped and 6 fresh, whole basil leaves
- 3 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 medium tomato, sliced
- 4 sesame buns
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, and chopped basil. Mix thoroughly and refrigerate for 30 minutes (this is the basil aioli).
- Heat grill.
- Season ground pork with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Form three 2 oz. slider patties.
- Grill patties for 6-7 minutes, or until fully cooked, flipping half way through grilling.
- About a minute before grilling is done, top with mozzarella cheese.
- Right before serving, toast sesame buns on the grill for about a minute.
- Place sliders on toasted buns, then pile high with tomato, fresh basil, and basil aioli.
A perfect snack or meal that has fresh pork flavor and it is packed with juicy toppings.
Keywords: burger, slider, caprese, pork, tomato, basil, mozzerella, lean, easy, mini, snack, grill, grilling, summer