- 1-8 oz. boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 4 biscuits (we used our Bacon, Cheddar & Chive Biscuit recipe)
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 C rice flour
- 1/4 C all purpose flour
- 1/4 C milk
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 C honey
- 1 tsp hot chili oil
- 1/2 C canola oil
To make chicken:
- Place chicken breast in between plastic film and pound chicken to flatten to a consistent thickness.
- Cut chicken into 4 equal pieces.
- In a medium bowl, crack one egg, whisk, and add milk.
- In a separate bowl, combine both flours. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix.
- Using a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Bread chicken pieces by placing in flour mixture to coat and then dip in egg mixture and then back in flour mixture and repeat.
- Place floured chicken pieces in oil and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and allow to drain on plate lined with paper towels.
- Split biscuits. Place chicken and top with a mixture of the honey and chili oil by mixing the two together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle honey on chicken and then top with bacon and fried egg.
- Top with biscuit top and enjoy
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Sandwich
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 744
- Sugar: 20.3 g
- Sodium: 1251.4 mg
- Fat: 44.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 56.2 g
- Protein: 29 g
- Cholesterol: 292.7 mg
Keywords: sandwich, egg, chicken, egg, biscuit, savory, breakfast, brunch, hot honey