Zesty Cool Ranch Crackers, made with mini saltines, are easy to make, but no one needs to know! It will be a hit at the party or a great grab and go snack.
- 2 11 oz. boxes mini saltine crackers
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix (not dip!)
- 1 TBSP garlic powder
- 1 TBSP red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 C vegetable oil
- In small mixing inch bowl, mix all dry ingredients together
- Add oil to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour crackers into large mixing bowl and add oil/herb mixture
- Toss gently until all crackers are covered thoroughly
- Spread crackers out on a baking sheet and let stand for about 20 minutes to allow oil and seasoning to absorb.
- Transfer crackers to an airtight container to store.
Keywords: saltine, saltines, crackers, mini, salt, party, ranch, seasoning, snack, grab and go