Up your cocktail party game with a fresh & delicious Dirty Lemon Basil Martini, accentend with Vermouth-soaked martini olives.
For the Dirty Lemon Basil Martini:
- Fill a martini glass with ice and water and allow glass to get cold.
- In a mixing glass add basil leaves, simple syrup and olive juice and muddle.
- Add ice and vodka and shake vigorously.
- Dump ice water from glass and strain cocktail from mixing glass into your chilled glass.
- Garnish with 2 Spanish Queen Martini Olives and basil leaves along with a lemon wedge.
For the Mediterranean Olive Tapenade:
- Mix olives, peppers, tomatoes, garlic and thyme together in a bowl
- Spread toasted bread lightly with cream cheese. Top with tapenade and enjoy.
- Feel free to squeeze fresh lemon juice over just before serving.
Keywords: lemon, basil, martini, cocktail, party, Mezzetta, grazing, board, charcuterie, tapenade, olive