Craving a classic Bloody Mary cocktail and run out of mix? We've got you covered! This Easy DIY Bloody Mary Mix is ready 15 minutes. Cheers!
24 oz tomato sauce
1/2 C diced celery
1/2 C diced carrot
2 green onion
1/2 jalapeño pepper
1/4 C green olive juice
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 garlic cloves
dash cayenne pepper
1. In a medium sauce pan add vegetables and tomato sauce and cook over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
2. Add seasonings and cook an additional 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and place in blender or use a stick blender to purée vegetables.
4. Pour through a fine mesh strainer and add olive juice.
5. Transfer to air tight container and refrigerate until cool.
6. Combine 4 oz mix with 2 oz vodka and pour over ice.
7. Serve with garnish of olives and green onion.
Keywords: bloody mary, mix, easy, spicy, best, tomato, sauce, vegetarian, cocktail