A rich and decadent brownie that is super moist and packed with great flavor.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 3/4 C All Purpose flour
- 1 3/4 C sugar
- 1/2 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 C olive oil (we prefer extra virgin)
- 1/3 C cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- Spray the bottom of a 9x9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, cocoa, salt in a bowl.
- Mix sugar and oil together for about 1 minute in a separate bowl, then add eggs 1 at a time until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients into this mixture and combine.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish and place in oven and then turn oven temperature down to 350° and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cook until toothpick comes out with a few crumbs stuck to it. Do not over cook.
- Remove and allow brownies to cool, then cut.
- To make topping we mixed 4 oz cream cheese with 2 C powdered sugar and a tbsp of milk until combined.
- Drop mixture on brownies and garnish with pomegranate seeds and chopped pistachios (optional).