These quick & easy meatballs are so tender and flavorful, you would never know they took 30 minutes to make! Three kinds of meat make all the difference.
16 oz ground turkey
16 oz ground beef
8 oz ground pork
1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
4 bread slices (any bread works, however a hearty Italian or French bread is best.)
1/2 C milk
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1/4 c fresh chopped basil
1 tbsp parsley flakes
1 tsp crushed red pepper
3 tbsp tomato paste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the meat and mix until combined.
- In a smaller bowl, rip bread slices into 1/2 in pieces and top with milk and combine to wet bread. Allow bread to set for 5 minutes.
- Add mixture to meat along with remaining ingredients and combine until well mixed.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Using a dough scoop or 1/4 measuring cup, scoop mixture and form into balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a clean baking sheet to cool. They can then be served with your favorite accompaniment (like 15 minute tomato sauce) or frozen for future use.
Keywords: beef, pork, turkey, italian, cheese, basil, pasta, polenta, hoagie, sandwich, dinner, easy