An delicious, elegant meal is easier than you think! French Cut Lamb Chops with Mint Aioli are simple to make and great for entertaining.
- 2 pounds Frenched lamb chops
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 1/2 C fresh mint
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme
- 8 oz fresh tri-colored carrots
- 8 oz fresh radishes
- 8 oz red baby onions, peeled
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Cut carrots on a bias in 1" pieces.
- Cut radishes in half.
- Combine carrots and radishes in a bowl and coat with 2 Tbsp oil, salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a baking sheet and add red onions.
- Place in oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Salt and pepper both sides of chops and brush with olive oil and cook on grill (3 minutes each side).
- While lamb is cooking, prepare sauce by crushing mint, garlic and thyme in a mortar or place in food chopper.
- Add oil and thyme and mix until well blended. Salt and pepper to taste.
- When the lamb is done, allow it to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- To serve: place lamb on a serving plate and drizzle with mint aioli.
- Serve vegetables in a side dish and pair with a great wine.
Keywords: lamb, lamb chops, rack of lamb, mint, French, Easter, holiday, lollipop