A potato recipe that is creamy yet crispy and full of the bold flavor of rosemary and finished off with the nuttiness of parmesan cheese.
- 2 lb fingerling potatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 4 ounces fresh parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes in stock pot and cover with water and cook over high heat until a knife inserted slips off easily.
- Drain and allow to cool for at least an hour or in refrigerator overnight.
- Place potatoes on sheet pan and "smash" using a firm surface such as a meet tenderizer or bottom of drinking glass.
- In a large saute pan melt butter and oil over medium heat until butter is melted.
- place potatoes in pan and cook until crispy. About 10 minutes, turning over as needed.
- As potatoes are cooking use garlic clove and rub over each potato.
- Remove from pan and place on baking sheet and immediately grate parmesan on top of potatoes.
- Chop rosemary and sprinkle over potatoes.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.