Bursting with spices and robust flavor, Grilled Moroccan Spiced Pork Tendorloin is family-friendly dinner recipe, ideal for a flexitarian diet.
2 pork loin filets, butterflied and lightly pounded to 1/2″ thick
1 1/2 tsp ground coriander
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1 2/2 tsp ground ancho chile powder
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
grilled naan, feta cheese, and plain yogurt for serving
- In a small bowl, combine coriander, cumin, chile powder, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, black pepper and oil (be sure there are no lumps of sugar).
- On a baking sheet, rub the mixture all over the pork and let sit, covered at room temperature for 1 hour (or refrigerate overnight).
- Oil grates on the grill prior to lighting. Grill the pork over moderately high heat, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 135°F (about 10 minutes).
- Transfer to a cutting board and let sit for 10 minutes with loosely tented foil. Cut into thick slices serve with warm grilled naan, feta cheese and yogurt.
- Serve with your favorite salad.
Keywords: pork, loin, spices, grilled, Moroccan, marinade, simple, dinner, family, flexitarian, meal, tenderloin, filet