Grilled Moroccan Spiced Pork Tenderloin is a satisfying family meal with carefully developed flavors, thanks to Farm Promise®.Sunday Suppers are kind of a thing at our house. It’s the one time during the week when we can gather around the table together and take the time to enjoy a proper meal. Keith doesn’t seem to mind meal prepping on Sundays in the fall. He disappears, turns on the football game, and busies himself in the kitchen. Sometimes I don’t know even know what he is up to until the glorious aroma of a home cooked meal makes its way into my space.This Grilled Moroccan Spiced Pork Loin is my kind of Sunday dinner. Created by the chefs at Farm Promise®, it is a completely satisfying meal bursting with complex, robust flavor. And when we cook with Farm Promise® pork, we know we are serving our family the very best quality pork, raised with no growth promotants, hormones, or antibiotics—ever.What I like about this meal is that it tastes best with a table full of side healthy dishes, supporting our efforts to eat more of a flexitarian diet. In this case, we served the pork with two kind of salad, grilled naan, and plain yogurt. Thanks to Farm Promise®, our whole family can enjoy a balanced meal that we can feel good about serving them, on Sundays or any day of the week.
This post is sponsored by our friends at Farm Promise®. All opinions are our own.
Grilled Moroccan Spiced Pork Loin
Bursting with spices and robust flavor, Grilled Moroccan Spiced Pork Tendorloin is family-friendly dinner recipe, ideal for a flexitarian diet.
- Total Time: 35 minutes (+ 1 hour to marinate)
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
2 pork loin filets, butterflied and lightly pounded to ½" thick
1 ½ tsp ground coriander
1 ½ tsp cumin
1 2/2 tsp ground ancho chile powder
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 ½ tsp Kosher salt
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp black pepper
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
grilled naan, feta cheese, and plain yogurt for serving
- In a small bowl, combine coriander, cumin, chile powder, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, black pepper and oil (be sure there are no lumps of sugar).
- On a baking sheet, rub the mixture all over the pork and let sit, covered at room temperature for 1 hour (or refrigerate overnight).
- Oil grates on the grill prior to lighting. Grill the pork over moderately high heat, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 135°F (about 10 minutes).
- Transfer to a cutting board and let sit for 10 minutes with loosely tented foil. Cut into thick slices serve with warm grilled naan, feta cheese and yogurt.
- Serve with your favorite salad.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (+ 1 hour to marinate)
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- Category: entrées
- Method: grilled
Keywords: pork, loin, spices, grilled, Moroccan, marinade, simple, dinner, family, flexitarian, meal, tenderloin, filet
[…] clings to the greens, while the pork soaks up its flavor, creating the perfect bite. Today’s pork recipes are many and diverse. I believe pork is most delicious when it has a slight pink color, cooked […]