- 6 oz light beer
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 1/2 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 oz fresh orange juice
- 1/2 C ice
- 1 oz simple syrup (recipe below)
- Chili Lime Seasoning (we like this one from Trader Joe's) to rim glass. Salt is optional.
- In a blender combine ice, tequila, fresh lime juice, triple sec, orange juice and simple syrup.
- Blend until slushy
- Rub rim of 10 oz glass with lime wedge to wet.
- Place seasoning or salt onto plate and invert rim of glass onto plate to coat with seasoning.
- Pour 6 oz beer into glass and then slowly pour blended margarita onto top of beer.
- The margarita floats on top of beer to resemble foam of beer.
- Garnish with lime and enjoy.
- Try stopping at one. We dare you 🙂
Simple Syrup recipe:
- 1/2 C sugar and 1/2 C water heated over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Cool and store until needed.
How to make simple syrup:
- heat 1/2 C sugar and 1/2 C water over medium heat until sugar is dissolved
- cool and store until needed
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 30.8 g
- Sodium: 354.4 mg
- Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 45.5 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: drink, cocktail, lime, beer, Mexico, Mexican, party, margarita, coronarita, summer, tequila, corona, iceberg, triple sec