Taco night has never been better! Korean Chicken Tacos are a perfect blend of international flavor, inspired by our favorite food trucks.
- 2 lb. fresh chicken breasts
- 4 oz pork chorizo
- ¼ C Gochujang paste
- ¼ C soy sauce
- ¼ C honey
- ¼ C vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ C sour cream
- ½ C finely chopped cilantro
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 12-14 corn tortillas
- 6 oz Cotija cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 C fresh corn
- In a medium bowl, combine chorizo, gochujang paste, soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, garlic cloves crushed, cilantro and juice of lime.
- Mix until thoroughly combined. Place chicken breasts in a gallon zip lock bag and add mixture and seal trying to remove as much air in the bag as possible.
- Allow to marinade at least 30 minutes, up to overnight. The longer you marinade the chicken the better the flavor.
- Grill chicken until internal temperature is at least 165°.
- When cooked allow to rest on plate for at least 5 minutes.
- Julienne chicken breast and place in serving bowl.
- Assemble tacos with remaining ingredients or add other favorites you may have.
Keywords: taco, chicken, korean, gochujang, spicy, mexican,