- 1 1/2 oz. Empress 1908 Gin
- 1 oz Limoncello
- 1 oz lavender simple syrup (see recipe below)
- 1 1/2 oz lemonade
- splash of tonic water
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin, limoncello, simple syrup and lemonade and shake for 30 seconds.
- Fill an 8 0z. glass with ice. Pour cocktail over ice and top with tonic.
- Stir and garnish with a lemon wedge dipped in organic lavender flowers, or other edible flowers of your choice
- Rim glass with purple sugar, which is made by dropping 2 drops of purple food gel into a 1/2 C sugar and mix for 2 minutes until well combined.
How to make Lavender Simple Syrup:
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a sauce pan along over medium heat for 3-4 minutes (until sugar has dissolved and liquid has reduced by 1/4).
- Remove from heat and drop 1 tbsp organic lavender flowers into the mixture.
- Allow mixture to cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- You can either strain the flowers from the mixture or they can be incorporated into the drink.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: n/a
- Category: drinks and cocktails
Keywords: lemonade, lavender, purple, drink, cocktail, Empress Gin, gin, spiked, spring, garden