Take your next gathering up a notch with these Loaded BBQ Pork Nachos, inspired by our favorite Mexican Street food flavors.
- 5oz tortilla chips
- 1/2 C nacho cheese
- 1/2 C pulled pork
- 2 ears of corn
- 1/4 C mayo
- 1/2 C chili sauce (divided)
- 1/4 C sour cream
- 1/4 C chopped cilantro
- 1/4 C Cojito cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped.
- Prepare the corn by roasting it over an open flame, either on a gas stove top or on your grill. Cook until slight charring appears.
- Remove from cob by slicing down lengthways. Set in small mixing bowl.
- Start by layering chips in a single row over your serving tray.
- Mix the pulled pork with 1/4 C chili sauce and heat slightly.
- Heat the cheese sauce and start by pouring it over the chips evenly.
- Top cheese sauce with pulled pork.
- Mix remaining chili sauce and mayo in a small bowl and combine with corn, reserving 1/2 C to use for garnish.
- Spread corn mixture over and cheese and pork and then top with green onions, cilantro, remaining corn and cojito cheese.
- Garnish with sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy.
Keywords: street food, corn, street, Mexican, nachos, tortilla, cheese, nacho, pork, chili sauce, mayo