A super crunchy crust is where its at! Every bite of this Meatball Ciabatta Bread Pizza reminds us of our childhood favorite frozen French Bread Pizzas.
1 large loaf of ciabatta bread
8 oz mini fresh mozzarella cheese balls
1 C roasted red and green pepper strips
1/2 C pesto sauce
1/2 C olive oil
1/2 C arugula
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Slice loaf of bread in half horizontially.
3. Spread sauce on both cut sides of bread and top with meatballs, cheese and peppers.
4. Place bread on sheet pan and put in oven. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
5. As soon as pizza is removed, dollop pesto sauce and garnish with arugula.
6. Drizzle olive oil over pizza and enjoy.
Keywords: pizza, pie, tomato sauce, ciabatta, French bread, crunchy, easy, fast, meatball, pesto