A sweet and mouthwatering marinade for many applications
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Limes
- 1/2 C brown Sugar
- 1/4 C hard grain mustard or dijon mustard
- 1 TBSP chopped garlic
- 1/2 C vinegar ( cider or red wine works best )
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 8 6 oz. boneless chicken breast
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, garlic and mix together
- Add juice of two limes and two lemons, leaving skins in bowl.
- Add vinegar and mix together
- Drizzle olive oil in slowly while whisking mixture together.
- Place chicken breast in marinate and cover and refrigerator overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill until fully cooked.