- 2 Lemons
- 2 Limes
- 1/2 C brown Sugar
- 1/4 C hard grain mustard or dijon mustard
- 1 TBSP chopped garlic
- 1/2 C vinegar ( cider or red wine works best )
- 1/2 C olive oil
- 8-6 oz. boneless chicken breasts
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, garlic and mix together
- Add juice of two limes and two lemons, leaving skins in bowl.
- Add vinegar and mix together
- Drizzle olive oil in slowly while whisking mixture together.
- Place chicken breast in marinade and cover. Refrigerator overnight (or for at least 2 hours).
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill it until fully cooked.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: grilling
- Serving Size: 2 chicken breast
- Calories: 209
- Sugar: 25.4 g
- Sodium: 327.5 mg
- Fat: 3.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Protein: 13.1 g
- Cholesterol: 41.4 mg
Keywords: chicken, chicken breast, grilled, marinade, citrus, lemon, lime, easy, grilling