Fresh seasonal berries and fresh mint make this Muddled Berry Mojito a favorite summer cocktail. It's so pretty and ready in five minutes!
- 1/4 C fresh berries
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar or agave nectar
- 3 mint leaves
- 2 oz vodka
- 4 oz sparkling water or lemon lime soda
- Take berries, sugar and mint and muddle together in bottom of 8 oz glass
- Add vodka, ice and top with sparkling water
- garnish with berries and fresh mint leaves
- substitute Stevia or Agave nectar for the sugar to reduce calories.
- substitute lemonade, lemon lime soda, or ginger ale for sparkling water for an extra punch.