A festive pink drink is what every party needs! These delightfully sweet pomegranate margaritas are guaranteed to please!
- 2 oz of your favorite tequila
- 1 oz triple sec or any orange liquor
- 1 1/2 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2 oz fresh pomegranate juice
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1/4 C kosher salt
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Before juicing your limes, use a zester to remove just the outer green skin and set aside
- (to get the most juice from the limes, roll them on a hard surface before juicing).
- In a cocktail mixer, add tequila, orange liquor, lime juice, and agave nectar. Fill shaker with ice and place top on and shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Mix kosher salt and lime zest in a shallow dish big enough to dip the top of glass in.
- Using a lime wedge, wet the rim of the glass and dip glass into salt and zest mixture.
- Fill glass with ice and strain the margarita over ice, add seeds and pomegranate seeds.
- Garnish with lime wheel and enjoy.
- use fresh pomegranate juice (instead of bottled) to get the perfect pink hue!
Keywords: margarita, summer, cocktail, drink, pomegranate, pink, lime, tequila, Cinco de Mayo, Mexican, sweet