Simple Roasted Carrots with Balsamic Herb Glaze make any meal gourmet! This vegetarian side dish is great for a holiday or a weeknight dinner.
- 1 lb baby carrots (any carrots work, but we recommend tri-colored, market fresh)
- 1 TBSP of rosemary (dried)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Clean carrots and lay in single layer on shallow baking sheet.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture over carrots and place in 350° oven for 30-45 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- We plated ours on a bed of carrot tops and garnished with chopped chives.
Keywords: carrot, vegetable, side dish, vegetarian, holiday, side, dinner, purple