For the filling:
- 2 C fresh sliced peaches
- 1/4 C sugar
- 2 oz cinnamon liquor (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Bobs Red Mill Cornstarch
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp salt
For the topping:
- Place sliced peaches in a medium bowl and add lemon juice and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 350°
- To peaches add sugar and spices and combine.
- Combine cornstarch and cinnamon liquor and mix until starch is dissolved. (use water if omitting liquor)
- Add to peaches and stir until combined and then pour into a 7 inch cast iron skillet.
To assemble topping:
- In a medium bowl, combine flours, sugar, and cinnamon and mix.
- Cut butter into small pieces and, using your fingers, add to flour mixture and pinch butter through flour to form crumbly pieces.
- Top peaches with the topping and then top with bacon pieces.
- Place skillet on hot grill and cook for 25-30 minutes or until top is brown and bubbly.
- Remove and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving
- baking in a conventional oven is fine too! Just follow the instructions and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes
- cinnamon liquor is optional! You can substitute water for the the liquor and get great flavor.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: desserts
Keywords: grill, grilled, sweet, dessert, peach, peaches, crumble, Bob's Red Mill, whole grain, cast iron