Yes, it's possible to make champagne even better! This sweet and bubbly Sparkling Blood Orange Cocktail is a drink worthy of celebration.
- 2 ounces strained blood orange juice
- 2 ounces orange liquor
- 4 ounces champagne, prosecco or sparkling wine
- Red sugar to rim the glass (optional)
- Using a cocktail glass, rub the edge of the glass with an orange wedge and then dip the glass into a plate with red sugar.
- Add 2 ounces of the orange liquor and then 2 ounces of the blood orange juice and top with the prosecco.
- Garnish with a slice of blood orange.
Keywords: champagne, prosecco, blood orange, champs, sweet, cocktail, drink, party