A party dip for people who love chicken wings
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 8 oz. chicken cooked, shredded and chopped
- 1/2 C celery finely diced
- 1/2 C ranch dressing
- 5 oz. red hot pepper sauce (adjust according to taste) I use Frank's Red Hot
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 C blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- In a sauté pan add chicken. Canned chicken breast works well also, just drain liquid if using this. If using a fresh chicken breast cook until done and let cool until you can pull it apart with fingers. Once done chop chicken into small pieces.
- Over medium heat add the hot sauce, ranch dressing and celery and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese,cheddar cheese and blue cheese and turn heat down to low.
- Continue to cook until the cheeses have melted and all ingredients are combined.
- Remove from heat and add cheddar cheese and blue cheese (optional)
- Serve with tortilla chips or wheat thin crackers.
- This can be placed in a crock pot to keep warm.