- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- 8 oz. chicken cooked, shredded and chopped
- 1/2 C celery, finely diced
- 1/2 C ranch dressing
- 5 oz. red hot pepper sauce (adjust according to taste) I use Frank's Red Hot
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 C blue cheese crumbles
- In a sauté pan add chicken (canned chicken breast works well also, just drain liquid if using). If using a fresh chicken breast cook until done and let cool until you can pull it apart with fingers. Once done chop chicken into small pieces.
- Add the hot sauce, ranch dressing and celery and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and blue cheese and turn heat down to low.
- Continue to cook until the cheeses have melted and all ingredients are combined.
- Remove from heat. Add cheddar cheese and blue cheese
- Serve with tortilla chips or wheat thin crackers.
- This can be placed in a crock pot to keep warm.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: American
- Cuisine: Appetizer