Ready for the ultimate summer sip? Impress your friends with a Watermelon Frosé Cocktail. It's fresh & delicious with no refined sugar!
TO MAKE WATERMELON SIMPLE SYRUP:
- 2 C fresh watermelon, blended
- 1/2 C honey
TO MAKE DRINK:
- 2 C chopped fresh watermelon
- 4 ounces simple syrup
- 2 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces rosé wine
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 C Ice
- mint for garnish
TO MAKE SIMPLE SYRUP:
- Blend 2 C watermelon in blender. Place in small sauce pan and add honey.
- Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place through fine mesh strainer.
- Store in container in refrigerator until cool (for up to 4 days).
TO MAKE DRINKS:
- Using a blender, place 2 C watermelon along with wine, vodka, ice, and 4 ounces simple syrup.
- Blend until "slushie" consistency, about 45-60 seconds (add a little water if too thick).
- Pour into 8 ounce glass and garnish with watermelon wedge and sprig of fresh mint.
Keywords: frosé, watermelon, rosé, wine, cocktail, summer, easy, fast, ice, slush, vodka, drink, frozé, sugar free, naturally,