Tangy, peppery and completely addictive, this sauce is what you will want to slather on everything: wings, sandwiches and veggies.
- 2 C lite mayonnaise
- 1/3 C horseradish
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp crush red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- In a small mixing bowl, add dry spices and cider vinegar and mix. Allow to sit for 2 minutes
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk together.
- Store in covered container in fridge for at least 15 minutes to allow flavors to marry.*
- Serve over chicken wings, grilled chicken, pulled pork, or as a dipping sauce for meat & veggies.
- Storing in fridge (step 3) is optional, but theflavors will be more pronounced if you have time.
- Can be stored for 2 weeks covered and refrigerated.
Keywords: white, bbq, barbecue, sauce, Alabama, chicken, wings, mayonnaise, vinegar, apple cider, horseradish