We’ve teamed up with our friends at Les Trois Petits Cochons to create a Champagne Holiday Brunch featuring their all natural, award-winning charcuterie.It’s party season, and we at superman cooks believe in setting the bar high when it comes to entertaining. Brunch is one of our favorite meals, because it usually involves a combination of savory and sweet, and it always goes well with champagne. With the help of Les Trois Petits Cochons, it is easy to assemble an elegant charcuterie board that will impress and inspire party goers. And we’ve created a mini quiche just for this brunch, flavored with delicious Smoked Duck Breast.You simply can’t go wrong with classic French tradition. For our Champagne Holiday Brunch charcuterie board, we started with some of our favorite charcuterie from Les Petits Cochons: Smoked Duck Breast and Sliced Saucisson Secs. We added some flat breads and fresh mozzarella (accented with Petits Poivrons) and some diced hard cheeses. My personal favorites, the pâté and fois gras are next. For our board, we chose Pâté de Campagne and Bloc de Fois Gras de Canard, served on sliced French baguette. We accented our board with sliced veggies and delicate champagne grapes. Simple white serving ware, gold accents, and fairy lights set the festive mood.Keith’s tasty little Mini Duck Quiches are the perfect bite-sized accoutrement for this charcuterie board. They pack a lot of flavor in one bite, and they don’t require a fork. Whether you’re hosting a gift exchange, a festive gathering, or brunch style celebration, we’ve got you covered. This is no ordinary charcuterie board; it is elegant, festive, and ideal for a special celebration. This post is sponsored by our friends at Les Trois Petits Cochons. All opinions are our own.Print
An elegant dish that perfectly complement a holiday charcuterie board
- 24 phyllo dough cups (pre-made at the grocer)
- 4 ounces smoked duck breast
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped and divided in half
- 24 sweet mini peppers (Petits Poivrons)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place phyllo cups into a muffin tin to hold shape while baking
- Dice duck breast and mozzarella cheese into 1/8 in pieces and combine in medium bowl.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine eggs,1/2 rosemary and milk and beat until combined.
- Divide duck mixture up evenly between all 24 phyllo cups and then top with egg mixture.
- Place in oven and bake until egg sets, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining rosemary and top with a pepper.